This Starter Kit includes all you need to get creative with Epoxy Water Clear Casting Resin. Resin, Mica Powder Pigments, Moulds, Tools and instructions included.
Premium Quality Epoxy Water Clear Resin Kit for object embedding, jewellery making, set designs and sculpture casting.
Also Ideal for Counter Tops and Table Tops. Optically Clear with Good UV Resistance with little shrinkage on curing. Low Exotherm.
The low viscosity makes this product suitable for reproducing fine surface details and embedding objects. Please contact us for expert advice Monday to Friday from 8am -5pm.
Pour Depth / Amount Usage
Pour up to 10mm in depth in one pour over a flat area like a coaster or penny table. Pour using upto 150g for one cast such as a cube, sphere or pryramid.
Premium Quality Epoxy Casting Resin - Part A and Part B
- 500g Part A and 250g Part B
- Low Viscosity
- Low Exotherm
- Minimal Shrinkage
- Good UV Resistance
- Excellent Detail Capability
- Polishable to a High Gloss Finish
The Kit Includes
- 750g Epoxy Water Clear Casting Resin
- 2 x 600ml Calibrated Mixing Cups.
- 2 x 40ml Calibrated Mixing Pots
- 2 x Mixing Sticks
- 1 x 10ml Syringe
- 4 x Nitrile Latex Gloves
- 2 x Selected Silicone Moulds - 1 Medium and 1 Small
- 5 Selected Mica Powder Pigments (Colours vary slightly from the picture and will include 5 Colours from our range of Reds, Pinks, Blues, Greens, Oranges, Coppers, Purples, Browns, Blacks, Magicals, Greys, Goldens and Chocolates)
2 parts to 1 Mixing Ratio by Weight.
Cure times vary dependant on room temperature but allow 24hrs - 48hrs for your project to cure.